- Spring Session: May 28 – June 1, 2019
- One week floral intensive training
- $1595 investment
- Includes materials, instruction, catered lunch and refreshments
- Limited to 15 students
- Instructor: Elaine Martin
This is your chance to work with and learn from one of the country’s top Floral Designer during a one week intensive floral training. From The Potting Shed is regarded as one of the Country’s best trendsetters and is endorsed by Wedding Bells magazine, as seen in the Spring/Summer 2018 issue.
Floral Boot Camp is a fun experience filled with knowledgable and practical flair. This one week intensive will cover:
- Floral fashion: all the best flowers, foliage and combinations! You’ll never make a floral fashion faux-pas!
- Create a wedding every day: miniatures (boutonnieres, floral crowns, etc.), grand scale (garlands, archways, garden obelisks), bouquets, centrepieces, etc.
- New theme each day: wildflowers, garden-style, foraged and formal
- Trends of 2018: colour combinations, styles, stand alone items, vertical decor, etc.
- How to prepare, stage and deliver weddings
- Practical and technical knowledge of preparing and conditioning flowers
- How to choose which flowers to purchase
- Seasonal flower education
- Install a real wedding on the last day!
From The Potting Shed is set in a charming 1830’s Stone Cottage and hugged by French Peasant Gardens in the countryside of Cambridge, Ontario.
BONUS! Take home what you make.
Ready to book? Questions? Connect: firstname.lastname@example.org